By employing Jenny’s services you are agreeing to the following:
- Your session fee covers the cost of your mini photoshoot (10 mins) and is payable on booking to confirm your date.
- Your mini photoshoot session will be £25 and this will include your photoshoot plus one digital file sized to print at 5 x 7 inches.
- The price for the mini shoot is per child.
- Additional items may be purchased from your photoshoot and these prices will be available to view in the mini shoot online folder.
- The online folder will be shared with other mini shoot clients.
- Jenny will endeavour to take all the photographs discussed. However, with small children this may not be possible due to circumstances beyond our control. However, Jenny will get as close to the requirements as is possible on the day.
- Jenny cannot offer free or discounted re-shoots on the basis of client regret over wardrobe choice, location choice, etc.
- Should you need to cancel your photoshoot, please note that session fees are non-refundable.
2.Edit, Viewing and product orders
- Jenny will review and select the best images to present to you in a password protected online viewing area. Please note that the viewing area is for the mini photoshoots and other children attending will be loaded into this folder and hence viewable together.
- Major retouching or airbrushing can be carried out at an additional charge. The charge will be based on the time required for the work and the current hourly rate. The cost will be agreed with your at your viewing.
- Product sizes are approximate and your final product may be very fractionally smaller or larger than the stated size.
- Pricing and products are subject to regular review and change. Re-order prices are those stated at the time of placing the order.
- Payment can be made by cash, cheque (payable to Jenny Birchmore) or via bank transfer.
3.Copyright and Data Storage
- The 1998 Copyright Act assigns copyright to Jenny Birchmore, Jenny Photography. At no time shall any of Jenny’s work be saved to a computer/hard drive, shared online or printed without express written consent. This is a breech of copyright and illegal. If you purchase the digital files, these releases will be included. However, any blog posts or Facebook images posted by Jenny Photography may be freely shared with your friends and family by way of a link back to the original content.
- Photographs taken by Jenny may be used for the purposes of display, advertising, portfolio, website (including Jenny Photography website, Jenny Photography Facebook and partner websites) or any publication to promote Jenny Photography. However, client names will not be given unless expressly agreed with you in advance. Any concerns with any use of images must be raised with Jenny prior to or at your photoshoot and Jenny will confirm any changes you require to this in writing
- In the extremely unlikely event of data corruption and loss of images, Jenny will re-arrange your photoshoot should major loss have occurred. This will be at no charge to yourselves. Jenny will not be held liable for any claims for clients time but will reimburse petrol costs at a rate of 45p per mile where the client lives beyond 10 miles of Holyport.
- In the extremely unlikely event of a complaint please notify Jenny immediately so Jenny can endeavour to rectify the issue.
- The responsibility of Jenny or her suppliers (including professional processing laboratories, framing suppliers, postal and delivery agents) to compensate the customer in the case of negligence or breach of contract is limited to the cost of the booked service at the time of booking.